Words by Jonathan Caflun
Everyone should have a delicious dessert after their giant turkey meal on Thanksgiving. Looking for a gluten free recipe? Try my mom’s famous 7 Layer Pumpkin Bar recipe! It's Gluten-Free and perfect for the Holidays!
6 Schar Cookie Honey grams
10 gluten free ginger snaps
1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 can pureed pumpkin
1 can condensed milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup nuts
. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put cookies in a zip top bag. Let the air out and seal the top.
3. Take a rolling pin and crush the cookies into crumbs.
4. Pour crumbs into a small bowl.
5. Add almond flour.
6. Mix well.
7. In a microwave safe dish, melt butter in the microwave.
8. Remove from the microwave and pour into crumbs.
9. Mix well.
10. Spray a 9x9 pan with coconut oil.
11. Pour in crust and press to flatten.
12. In a small bowl, add pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and coconut sugar.
13. Pour this on top of the crust.
14. Next, sprinkle on the shredded coconut.
15. Pour the condensed milk on top to coat the coconut.
16. Lastly, sprinkle the chocolate chips and nuts on top.
17. Bake for 20 minutes.
18. Allow to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for 30 minutes.